Listening to music is a completely pleasurable activity that relaxes our body and transmits enormous pleasure to our brain. One of the best moments to devote to listening to music, whatever the style of your liking, is during the shower, since at that moment we are completely dedicated to pampering our body. Listening to music while showering brings enormous benefits to the body and to the mind, let’s see:
- Releases stress after a busy day. By combining water with music, both become a source of positive energy that invades the body and spirit.
- Listening to music and humming or singing strengthens the immune system as the brain begins to generate endorphins that are the hormones of happiness.
- Jodi Picoult said: “Music is the language of memory“. And this is true because music can help you learn and remember better all the information. This will depend on how much you like music, and how much you enjoy it.
- If you are a woman and you are pregnant, the shower is extremely important and enriching for the baby.
- The moment of the shower is the occasion where you are completely alone with your inner self, being able to devote time to consent the mind and the body.
However, this will depend on how much you like music and how much you enjoy it. In case you need any recommendations, here are the list!