More than just splashing water onto your face, some facial mists goes further and give a little extra benefits for anyone.
We summed up 3 products that are definitely not belong to the ordinary facial mist.
And here they are,
La Roche-Posay Serozinc
La Roche-Posay, a skincare brand which is named after a town in France that produces thermal spring water will zinc yourself up by their toner La Roche-Posay Serozinc.
Zinc is kinda underrated but it’s an essential mineral that we never knew we needed to stay healthy. It will leave our skin free from bacteria that caused acnes and the facial redness that follows. Excess oil and breakouts also won’t get in our way if we have enough supply of zinc.
Other than zinc sulphate, La Roche-Posay Serozinc also contains sodium chloride that cleanses and purifies the skin and thermal spring water.
What’s good about this product;
- It’s multifunctional, you can use it as a spray-oil blotter while on the go and also as a toner without the need to dab it on the skin (it’s pretty much simpler!)
- It finishes with weightless feel on the skin without overly drying
- Preservative-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free and also unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
What we don’t like about this product;
- It takes quite a long time to be absorbed by the skin that makes the skin feels very wet once you spray it
- When it dries, it leaves a bit tight and dry feeling
It’s an ideal product for you who have oily, acne-prone or irritated skin and also for those who would like to prolong the wear of their makeup as it also could be used as a setting spray.
Click here to buy for IDR 150,000
2. Avene Thermal Spring Water
Avene Thermal Spring Water contains no other than nitrogen and pure thermal spring water. No harsh chemicals or anything that will add stress to your skin. Thermal spring water may sound unfamiliar to you, but the benefit it causes is undoubtedly dermatologically proven. For your information, thermal spring water is very different to ordinary water, it is long-processed water that is full packed of minerals.
What we like about this product;
- Its pH level is 7,5 (very close to neutral acidity)
- Not only refreshing and soothing, it could be used for various purposes like daily care, post-shave care, setting your makeup, reduces sunburn, after exercising, and also after surgery. It could clean and moisturize stitched areas where you’re not allowed to touch.
- Quick to absorb because of their tiny water particles (an appreciation for their well-designed spray cap)
- It’s fragrance-free!
It’s good for sensitive, hyper-sensitive and intolerant skin, moreover, it’s also safe to use on baby skin.
Click here to buy for IDR 118,000
3. Perfect Mist Day by Shiseido Senka
photo credit: Salon by Houzcall
The high-end popular Japanese products, Shiseido launched cheaper skincare brand, Senka. One of their products that we like is this gel-based Perfect Mist Day by Shiseido Senka.
Not only refreshing and soothing, it’s more like an all-in-one daytime moisturizer that acts as lotion, beauty essence and serum altogether.
What we like about this product;
- It hydrates and moisturizes but also removes excess sebum
- Very quick to absorb and gives a fresh feeling on the skin
- It could be used before or after you put your makeup (no worries, it won’t ruin anything)
- One single product that acts as 3 different products (the less the better, right?)
Very safe for sensitive skin as it’s allergy tested.
Click here to buy for IDR 220,000